|Testing feedback and ideas welcome here ! Here are some suggestions to try with installation:|
1. these applications have been compiled for Series 60 platform devices that support Java Mobile Edition MIDP 2.0 and the JSR-179 API. For Nokia devices you can check support here.
2. One reason can be because these applications are not "signed" so the settings in your Nokia device Application Manager must be set to allow "all". If these settings are not shown in your device then your device software may not allow installation of UTM data and UTM converter
3. Uninstall all previous installations of UTM data and UTM converter, before trying a new install
4. "Invalid JAR" Some folks have found the UTM converter application is described as invalid during installation. Try uninstalling earlier versions first.
5. Once the application is installed use the Application Manager to open the security settings for the application to ensure Positioning, Landmarks, Read user data and Edit user data are all allowed
6. If you see an error such as "NoClassDef .. FoundError .. QualifiedCoodinates" then your device does not support Java technology JSR-179 API. Unfortunately these applications will not work in your device.